Friday, January 16, 2009

What´s new?

Hello Again,
What´s new? Well, upon walking into the kitchen this morning, I got an eye full. A scale with a black bag on top. What was inside? A dead chicken with it´s legs sticking out. What a sight.

Besides that, what´s been going on with my visa? Well, I got a contact that can translate my criminal history report into Spanish and get it notarized. Afterwards, I will need to have those documents sent to a friend in McDonough that can get it apostilled and have all the documents sent back to me certified mail. As far as the school providing me with the document from I.E.S.S., I am still waiting on it. We found out that there may be something else that immigration will accept besides the certificate stating that the school owes no money. (The school is in debt with I.E.S.S. which is why I was trying to find out what else the government would except.) So, those are the only documents I am waiting for. Hopefully, I will be able to submit everything before the end of the month.

No comments: