Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jehovah heard my prayer for help.

Thanks to Jehovah, I have found a place to live. I have to move out quickly because the daughter of the family where I currently live is DF´d (explusada) and will be returning to the home to live. Guillermo and Cecilia have offered me an apartment they own downstairs from their home for $50 per month, utilities included. You may recall, my original agreement with the Valdivieso´s was for $100 per month to rent a bedroom with an attached bathroom insdie their home. Due to their kindness, for the past two months, they have returned part of the rent money to me to ensure that I had enough to live on...food, and other expenses. Well, Guillermo and Cecilia have the apartment furnished. I just have to buy cookware and dishes and odds and ends that I will need. Things can´t get any better than this! The room that I currently rent has no windows in the bedroom nor the bathroom. The apartment is nice, spacious and furnished .... all for only $50. Jehovah truly is a hearer and answerer of prayers!

No comments: