Friday, January 16, 2009

My Health

How is my health? Is my body fully contaminated with little worms floating around in my tummy. I hope not! But, I am sure some are present. I try very hard to wash my fruits and vegitables in KILOL solution. (I think that is the correct spelling.) Besides that, I also have special natural medicine that works wonders. I try to take that once a month for four days, after each meal. May main concern is my asthma. I have had several attacks, all of which is controlled by an inhaler. Sometimes I feel as though my lips never leave the inhaler. I can get the inhalers here for about $10 but I like the ones that I get from the states because they give me quick relief. I miss being in the USA for the fact that there are many natural services available that have given me good results. One thing I used often in the states was the ION Cleanser. I was not really big on the whole natural health stuff.... especially, since my lips were and not as much now glued to a hamburger, french fries, a hotdog... or whatever else that is really bad for your health. Well, thanks to another sister from the states that is also serving in Cuenca, I was able to obtain the name and telephone number of someone that practices natural health/healing. Well, I did not hesitate to call the number, of which belongs to a sister. When I went for my appointment, I thanked her repeatedly because I was starting to feel better. I could breathe. I explained to Sara that I wanted to come more often but could not afford to do so. Due to her generosity, Sara had already lowered her normal price of $15 per treatment to $10 because I am a regular pioneer. As we continued to talk, she told me that I could come as often as I liked and she would only charge me $5/treatment. And what´s really spectualar, her husband makes and sells these ION cleaning machines which its main function is pull out the toxins that are in the body. I don´t have the money to buy one of these machines, but I am happy with the reduce cost which will allow me to come once every week. I still think that some natural stuff is full of hogwash; however, I am pleased with the stuff that works and I try to stick to it. So, now I am trying very very very hard to stay away from fast foods...of which is not a easily accessible here. I have my relapses, like today when I could not resist french fries.... the aroma taunts me on a daily basis at school.... they sell them Monday - Friday for 80 cents. I pray and pray and pray for self-control.... and pray and pray... ha ha ha.

No comments: