Friday, February 13, 2009

What`s going on....

Hello Friends and Family,
All is going ok on my end. I still am fighting a cold and I believe the cold weather is affecting me...no matter how much I try and deny it. I am trying to have more self-control when it comes to junk food which is very hard because it´s so delicious. Service is going slow this month as I am trying to get the rest I need so that I can fully recoop. from this bug. I have been doing a lot of studies and have not been out much in the door to door work. I can´t remember if I told you that the Ponton´s were in a car accident in Decemember (I believe). They are healing well from their bumps and bruises and Patricia is recovering well from her surgery. I have been conducting 4 of her studies who live a little out of the way. For about 3 or 4 weeks, I was putting in long Sundays and trying to fight the cold at the same time. I would start service at 7am with Angelita, who also has a study who is very regular at this hour and then I would meet for the group so that I could get a partner to accompany me to the 4 studies. I would typically finish service around 2 or 3pm and would be exhausted. This week, Patty is back in the swing of things and will be conducting the studies herself.
I hope you are all doing well. Until next time....

No comments: