Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Norma Sanchez & Jesus Almanza´s wedding

My time in Texas was well spent. I had the wonderful opportunity to visit with several friends and most of all to attend and participate in my best´s friend´s wedding, Norma Sanchez. Planning a wedding appears to be one big headache, but it has to be done if it´s going to come out beautiful. Although, several of us, including the bride and groom, received headaches along the way, the wedding turned out to be one of the best wedding´s I have ever attended. It was simple, elegent, well organized and above all the food and music was great. The pictures I have were taken before and after the arriving at the Kingdom Hall. I was too busy on the dance floor to take some at the reception.....so sorry. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy them.

No comments: